Brianna Drozda, ND
Dr. Drozda is a registered naturopathic doctor committed to treating the cause of disease and utilizing her knowledge of natural medicine to help her patients. Dr. Drozda believes in stimulating the body to heal itself. She acts as a healing guide to empower her patients as agents of their own healing. She is extremely passionate about classical homeopathy, which gently restores balance to the body. She believes each patient case is unique and requires an individualized treatment plan. She meets her patients where they are in their health journey and uses shared decision making to help them achieve their goals. Dr. Drozda believes the patient is the expert of their own body, and she prioritizes providing a space for her patients to be heard. She is determined to find answers for her patients and utilizes comprehensive lab analysis to discover the root cause of illness. Everyone is welcome in Dr. Drozda’s office; she enjoys seeing a myriad of patient populations including pediatric, geriatric, veteran, and LGBTQ+ patients. Dr. Drozda is trauma informed and is committed to making her office a safe space for patients to heal.
Dr. Drozda specializes in treating mental health conditions such as:
- Bipolar disorder/Cyclothymic disorder
She is experienced in treating gastrointestinal concerns such as:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Sluggish liver
- Intestinal candidiasis
- Food sensitivities
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Ulcerative colitis
- Anal fissures
She also frequently treats:
- Acute and chronic conditions of the ears, nose and throat including colds and flus
- Dermatological conditions such as eczema, acne, shingles, dermatitis, hives, and rosacea
- Chronic fatigue
- Autoimmune conditions
- Thyroid disorders
- Adrenal fatigue
- Women’s health conditions such as PCOS, estrogen dominance, endometriosis & menopausal symptoms
- Men’s health conditions such as erectile dysfunction, low libido, low sperm count, low testosterone, and benign prostatic hyperplasia
Dr. Drozda utilizes many different treatment modalities to support her patients including:
- Herbal medicine
- Classical homeopathy – an energetic therapy based on the principle that “like cures like,” which utilizes the medicine of the earth to heal mental, emotional, and physical imbalance.
- Nutritional counseling
- Applied Kinesiology
- Acupressure – energetic meridians run throughout the body, and each meridian is associated with an organ. In Chinese medicine, each meridian has multiple different acupuncture points with different functions. Acupressure can help relieve trapped energy which impairs the function of the meridian causing pain or symptoms relating to the organ.
- NeuroEmotional Technique – a technique used to identify and release trapped emotions from the body, utilizing the traditional Chinese medicine meridians. Each meridian is associated with a particular emotion, and NET is used to pinpoint what organ is affected and remove the emotional injury which causes physical or mental ailments.
- Craniosacral Therapy – a relaxing hands-on technique which is used to correct “stuck” cranial bones which can cause pain and dysregulation in the body. Gentle touch is used to restore the flow of the fluids that protect and nourish the central nervous system which releases pain due to stagnation and boosts the immune system.
- Shamanic Reiki – a restorative therapy which identifies and removes the subtle disruptions in energy in the body which can cause symptoms of disease. Reiki is an energetic healing session which addresses imbalance in the body, allowing a patient to release trapped emotions and heal.
- Emotional Freedom Technique – tapping
- Fascia work – this therapy utilizes a percussive device called a Hypervolt to release muscle fibers and chronic pain through vibration. Hypervolt therapy helps to release fascia which improves the movement of your muscles, tissues, lymphatic fluid and blood.
- Constitutional Hydrotherapy – a relaxing therapy which utilizes water as medicine, alternating hot and cold applications to stimulate immune health, and the movement of blood and lymphatic fluid.
- Clinical Hypnotherapy - a therapy which induces a meditative state to process emotions and remove chronic habits which hinder health.
- Aesthetic Cupping – a traditional Chinese therapy utilizing air to create suction on the skin of the face or body. Slow stroking motions are employed to increase circulation, improve skin elasticity and collagen production, and reduce the appearance of cellulite and wrinkles.
- Cupping for chronic pain – a traditional Chinese therapy utilizing fire or air to create suction on the skin. This relaxing therapy feels similar to a deep tissue massage, and is excellent for reducing chronic pain, moving blood and lymphatic fluid).
- Gua Sha – a traditional Chinese therapy for moving stagnant “Qi” (energy), using a stainless-steel tool to scrape the skin. Gua sha provides relief for muscular tension and promotes circulation.
Schedule a complementary 15-minute Meet & Greet call with Dr. Drozda to discover which treatment approach will be most supportive for YOU.
Dr. Drozda completed her doctorate in naturopathic medicine at the Sonoran University of Health Sciences in Tempe, Arizona. She completed an herbal apprenticeship program focused on botanical medicine and its clinical applications, and she has obtained certificates in Craniosacral Therapy and NeuroEmotional technique. She attended the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts where she became certified in Shamanic Reiki and Clinical Hypnotherapy. She has done additional training in Applied Kinesiology, cupping, and constitutional hydrotherapy. Dr. Drozda is a member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians and the Colorado Association of Naturopathic Doctors.